European Utility Week 2018 - Initiate! Young Talent Programme
EUREC has renewed its partnership with INITIATE! programme to give you the chance to participate in their young talent initiative. Initiate
! co-located with European Utility Week
(6 - 8 November 2018, Austria, Vienna), is Europe’s premier 3-day business and networking event for the entire smart utility industry. And it is opening its doors to young talents looking to get ahead in the industry.
EUREC is endorsing the event and can offer 30 students a guaranteed Young Talent Pass. Be quick to apply!
The game’s rules to win the free pass are as follow:
- Young Talent Programme passes are limited to 30 so first-come, first-served principle is followed for registration
- You can apply for the young talent pass if you are 35 or under 35
- This type of pass includes free access to the Summit and daily student lunch for €3.5 (drink + sandwich). EUREC doesn’t cover travel expenses and/or accommodation and you will need to book it on your own.
- If you register for the event, it would be great that you prepare a short article (half page) about your experience for our next EUREC Masters Newsletter. Do you have a Twitter account? A blog / vlog or a YouTube channel? Whatever your social network is, post about the event and we will share your experience via our social channels. This is not mandatory but it would be great you share your experience with us and the EUREC Alumni!
- If you want to register send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8 October 2018.
Join, network and learn from over 12,000 international smart energy stakeholders including HR managers and utility representatives!