Young Energy Researchers Conference
The 2 conferences present the work and achievements of young researchers in the fields of biomass and energy efficiency. They offer an opportunity to interact with researchers and industry experts from all over the world.
- energy efficiency
- submissions are welcome from any field (e.g. technology & engineering, economic and social sciences, architecture, law, arts, etc.)
- Awards "Best Young Energy Efficiency Researcher " and "Best Young Biomass Researcher"
- Please use the online submission form.
Deadline: 10 October 2018.
- A high-level scientific committee selects papers for oral or poster presentation.
- The organiser of the WSED, the OÖ Energiesparverband, covers the costs of accommodation, meals, participation and local transport (3 conference days) for up to 60 selected participants (between 26 February and 1 March).
- Submissions are invited from any scientific field (e.g. technology & engineering, economic and social sciences, architecture, law, arts, etc.) and must be in English only.
- The 2 best contributions are honoured with the awards "Best Young Energy Efficiency Researcher" and "Best Young Biomass Researcher" and will receive 1,000 Euro each as prize money.
- 27 February 2019: Energy Efficiency
- 28 February 2019: Biomass
- Stadthalle, Pollheimerstrasse 1, 4600 Wels/Austria
- 105 Euro (55 Euro for students) for the Young Energy Researchers Conference (27 - 28 February)
- 55 Euro (30 Euro for students) for the Young Energy Efficiency Researchers Conference (27 February), participation in this conference is also included in the fee of the European Energy Efficiency Conference and the Innovation Workshops Energy and Buildings
- 55 Euro (30 Euro for students) for the Young Biomass Researchers Conference (28 February), participation in this conference is also included in the fee of the European Pellet Conference
All fees include an entrance ticket to the tradeshow and conference documentation. All fees plus 10 % VAT.
If you are interested, please click here